Follow @MofroFans
JJ Grey & Mofro Fansite Message Forums

Author   Comment  
meandmyfriend

Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.pastemagazine.com/blogs/av/2013/04/video-premiere-jj-grey-mofro---99-shades-of-crazy.html 
ya'll check it out I saw Bad Habit...Brighter Days...Coolbreeze...TW...still watching...at the end of the video-I think I could've cried-to think that's really how parents are and to see all those little league players faces-kids in disgust of there parents behavior...enjoy
kingcracker

Reply with quote  #2 
Awesome!!!!!!!!
Sunshine

Welcoming CommitteeDirector of Happiness
Reply with quote  #3 
I bet I have watched it 20 times awlready!!
The easy ones to spot are
Brighter Day looking oh so fine .....
and who can deny the charms of Cool Breeze .......
The sweet beauty of Ms Habit ......
and the red hot Trophy Wife !
I know there are others, but the camera was moving fast at times.
Just a wondering iffin any of you-ins spot any other family member
and what time in the video they appear, thank yee!!

In a heartbeat, worlds are born
 In a heartbeat, worlds collide"
thefollower

Reply with quote  #4 
its like being at a show. Hilarious! Great stuff
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #5 

I can't get the HD version to embed for some reason. So if you want to see it at its best quality, for those who may not know, go down to the icons bottom right and change the quality to HD.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #6 
kingcracker

Reply with quote  #7 
Great Job Clay! Thanks
mofrontrow

Reply with quote  #8 
Love the side video Clay! I wish we would've made more of those! 
99 shades is my personal favorite (hits home) so both Michele and I are stoked to be in the video.
MOFRONTROW was actually MO-BACK-ROW in the video! Behind the lovely Brighterdays!
But it was a blast to charge from the top of the stands to join the fight! Come to think of it. THAT'S exactly what I have to do when I leave MOFROntrow at a show for drinks!
I'm ready for the next video taping! 
....AND another Show!

one last thing to add....
the best line on the CD......"A Triumph in this life, to watch it all go by......with a smile" 

Reply with quote  #9 
Love your laugh at the end Mr. D!!!
Sunshine

Reply with quote  #10 
Love the side video Clay! I wish we would've made more of those! 
99 shades is my personal favorite (hits home) so both Michele and I are stoked to be in the video.
MOFRONTROW was actually MO-BACK-ROW in the video! Behind the lovely Brighterdays!
But it was a blast to charge from the top of the stands to join the fight! Come to think of it. THAT'S exactly what I have to do when I leave MOFROntrow at a show for drinks!
I'm ready for the next video taping! 
....AND another Show!

one last thing to add....
the best line on the CD......"A Triumph in this life, to watch it all go by......with a smile" [/QUOT

Hey MOFRONTROW, with a name like that, we HAD to have bean at a show upfront together! Ever see them outside of FL?? I have seen Our Boys many times in FL ....

Lochloosa

Reply with quote  #11 
Awesome video! Thanks to all of the fans here that were extras, as this is a direct way to help the band get some more exposure.

A friend of mine and I were talking yesterday about another perfect song for the video treatment is Your Lady, She's Shady. I hope there are plans for a second one from This River.

Admin
Reply with quote  #12 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter