Admin
Reply with quote  #23 

First stop: INDY!

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MofroFan1

First stop: INDY!

I'll have to see if the HOA has anything against parking a box truck outside my house before/after the show.
MofroFan1

Admin
Reply with quote  #25 
Well we could always jump in the truck and head to Hollywood to see this:

Riding down Hollywood Blvd with Harp & Drums blaring
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #26 
I didn't win the cruise as they had promised  *sigh*

Guess the H&D sign will be putting in some OT.
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #27 
Just dusting this one off since the show is getting closer.  People need to be at The Vogue or Headliners, cuz this is happening.
lemurgrl

Reply with quote  #28 
Just bought my tickets for both shows this week!

Is it too early to start roll calls? I'm feeling antsier than Ashley!
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemurgrl
Just bought my tickets for both shows this week!

Is it too early to start roll calls? I'm feeling antsier than Ashley!

Just purchased tix for Louisville.  Is it Nov. 4th yet?!
IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #30 

Hmmm....with the postponement of the Nov. 5th Headliners show in Louisville...I'm going to have to employ stronger tactics to pull this off at The Vogue here in Indy.   

modifab

Reply with quote  #31 
Yeah no kiddin Indy... I thought for sure it woulda popped up in the Epicness that was Rombello for those guys... No mention of it there and I didn't see it on the setlists either...

I'll see ya there in Indy! I'll prolly be a bit crispy by then cuz I'm gettin that run schtarted in N'awlins...

Admin
Reply with quote  #32 

Quote:
I thought for sure it woulda popped up in the Epicness that was Rombello for those guys... No mention of it there and I didn't see it on the setlists either...

Nah it didn't. Not from lack of trying tho! We held up signs, DT had put the bug in JJ's ear when he saw him last month. I had a chance to talk to JJ on the ship twice, each for less than 5 mins. But then I saw him walking about 20 ft ahead of me on the last day and I hollered out to him: "Hey JJ, 3 words, HARP AND DRUMS." He laughed. But it was a no show. Two songs were cut from the last night's set but they were Florida and Sun is Shining Down.

I'm thinking H&D is going to be quite the rare appearance. With all the new material from GW and OB it seems that the songs that developed from jams are getting pushed back. But by golly that don't mean at all like we should give up trying!

IndyMofro'er

Reply with quote  #33 
I usually run into JJ out back of the Vogue, so I'm hoping to catch him and make a plea to him to break out H&D for me.  I got to talk to him and Art after the McDowell Mountain Music Festival show and JJ said to keep bringing my sign to the shows, so I'm hoping he'll remember seeing it.  Art said "Hey, you're the Harp and Drums sign guy right?"

"I gots mind control over Deebo."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

This site is dedicated to Jim "Craven Moore" Jagau, known and loved around the world as the biggest and most dedicated JJ Grey & Mofro fan ever. RIP friend. We miss you.

JJ Grey and Mofro recorded shows on the Live Music Archive

original message board

JJ interviews/show and CD reviews

old info but good no less

Site and goddam profanity rules  © Copyright 2008-2010 mofrofans.com and its assigns and entities; Worldwide Rights Reserved.   This site is not affiliated in any way with JJ Grey & Mofro, Alligator Records, Fog City Records, Madison House Management, JJ Grey, Mofro Productions Inc,, or any other entity.   This website is protected by U.S. and international laws regarding copyright protection, including site design, text, and all images.  This site is run from Tampa, FL, USofA.  All photographs are property of this website and its assigns and entities and are copyrighted by JJ Grey and Mofro.  They cannot be used without express permission.  No permission will be granted for photo rights for commercial purposes.  The photos on this site are expressly for recreational use.   All information on this site is known to be correct but site owner makes no guarantees. The information is gathered and presented to the best of our ability but may not be accurate.  We do our best to present this as a bona-fide fan site, not a gossip site.

tumblr counter